21. It is never to late to find your passion. I am 21, going on 22 this year, and I still have no clue.
20. Sleeping in that extra ten minutes doesn’t get you anywhere except looking greasy and running late.
19. Never apologize for caring about something. It is better to have to many emotions than none at all.
18. Finding something to believe in will make your troubles less troublesome. Put your faith in something.
17. I don’t believe in first impressions. People are too complex to only be given one look over.
16. Not everything is black and white. There are things that are grey, green and everything in between. That is what makes living in this world so wonderful.
15. There is always time for a Lord of the Rings marathon.
14. Everyone is judgmental to an extent.
13. Dad humor is the absolute worst.
12. Every inch of this planet differs in some small or large way from the inch before. Take advantage.
11. There is a fine line between being honest and being mean.
10. Watches are practical, yet stylish.
9. The 99 cents store is vastly under-rated.
8. Growing up in the nineties ensures that you have lived through the most hilarious era.
7. You should never pay for parking. Ever.
6. Nobody likes to think about the person that they actually are, thus our obsession with social media. We can appear to be perfect in every possible way.
5. If you don’t care about others than what is the point.
4. You don’t deserve anything you don’t work for.
3. Money can buy you some sort of happiness, if only for a short while.
2. Cherish friendships and work for them.
1. Your life doesn’t have to be boring just because you live for the Lord. He will honor you with an adventurous and bold life.
Well inter web, this is my official first blog post. How exhilarating! I am not entirely sure where I want to go with this; so in the meantime it will be about anything and everything I think of writing. With that in mind, hold on to your hats because I have a lot to say.
Thanks for reading and God Bless.